The sustainable and affordable provision of Suitably Qualified and Experienced Personnel (SQEP) is a critical component for the long-term delivery of capability.
Increasingly, personnel are required to deliver more, while headcount is reducing. This can be in the context of increased automation or increased information load.
This challenge requires improved flexibility at the individual and organisational (Enterprise) level to deliver more with less, while protecting niche and critical skill areas.
Arke has examined various initiatives to address this including:
- The ability to evidence the cost effectiveness of various training approaches
- Novel and/or synthetic training delivery methods
- Distributed training delivery approaches
- Movement of people across the Enterprise
- Managed career paths to support the generation of critical skills
- Better use of medical information to inform Human Resources processes
- Use of equipment to replace, augment or reduce the burden on personnel